Thursday, June 26, 2014

Test cases (Sons of Moloch)

I received my Army Painter Skeleton Bone primer today, and decided to try a couple of test cases for my Sons of Moloch Warband. I am going with the base of skeleton bone with white over that base coat to see what kind of effect I get. 

So here are the before and after shots of my test subjects. (I should mention my naming is being done by taking words from Aramaic and tweaking them a bit). 

#1 Sergeant Zwar (means "to deliver a blow, hit"



#2 Veteran Warrior Babta (means "pupil of the eye")


I will let them sit over night before I start painting tomorrow, I also have a jar full of models soaking in simple green that should be ready for the brush tomorrow. I have a lot of work ahead of me for this project, but I am enjoying it very much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment