Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Sons of Moloch

I am working on my own version of the Galaxy of Man, trying to get away from canon 40k. My galaxy is fought over by various kingdoms of star systems (based on ancient cultures). The main system is UGARIT, home to the Most Holy Ilu - King of Ugarit and the nearby systems.

ILU is a god-like being ruling with an iron fist from his home, he has created 7 divine beings to rule his legions. They are:

Moloch (The Eater of worlds)
Anat (The Mother of fury)
Dagon (The Wolf of the wilderness)
Mot (The Angel of death)
Yam (The Lord of terror)
Baal (The Bull of the heavens)
Ehsmun (The Host of serpents)

Each will have their own army lists eventually, but first I am working on The Sons of Moloch (Eater of Worlds). Obviously I am sticking with the blue/white colors of the World Eaters, but the army list will be a mash up of various 2nd edition lists.

Yesterday I spent most of the evening putting together some chaos marines, and normal marines. My army will have models from both (the chaos marines will represent Veteran squads, hence the more decorated armor).

The Eld are now being re-branded for my Egyptian equivalent that I am working on in tandem. I will post more on them after soon.






No comments:

Post a Comment